Tuesday 3 July 2007

Good gal Bad gal

After ages I guess, I got up at seven. Feels good. I just hope I follow this regime now. What elders say is not always hogwash. In fact whatever they say always makes sense at the end of the day. Things like going to bed early so that you study well in the morning works out so well for me. But sticking to it is the challenge. I just hope I can live up to these words.

Since I have the year's plan chalked out ahead of me, there's enough motivation at hand. But deviation is my midle name and I desperately want to change that.

I have to make a conscious effort now to work towards a good life. Sulking with a makeshift arrangement only leads to dissatisfaction and anger with oneself. And little things like working out, getting up early, not wasting time in front of the TV, reading something you wouldn't have laid your hands on otherwise, makes one feel good. I guess I am under a congenital pressure to be good, to seek appreciation from myself and from people around me. And if this isn't motivation enough, what is?

No comments:

Post a Comment