Tuesday 27 January 2009

Ataxophobia

[Someone pointed out that it's been quite long since I wrote verse.. so here goes.. the immature aabb still stays.. n this is as deep as it can get.. can sink no further :)]

Organized chaos surrounds me
Stretches as far as I can see
Have brought it upon myself, yes
Guess I innately prefer being in a mess..

This mess is crisp, clean and crystal clear
Irritatingly perfect - and I'm neither there nor here
As much as I try to wash off my hand
It sinks me further
As if it were quicksand...

Am I looking for a trapdoor?
With blindfold and a straitjacket, what's more
I like to be bound
By the limits of sight and sound...

4 comments:

  1. "Ataxophobia
    Definition: a fear of disorder, chaos"
    Wont lie, I had to search for the word to know its meaning.. :)

    "Organized Chaos" was an interesting way to start, giving an insight for the things to come..AND I wasn't disappointed as .. "Irritatingly perfect" .."crisp, clean and crystal clear Mess" ..followed..nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks buddy :) in 'my best friend's wedding', julia roberts describes cameron diaz as 'irritatingly perfect'. it has stuck with me ever since..

    ReplyDelete
  3. waah waah!! good one there...make a song out of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. know what? i read it when u were writing it in class :)

    Great one!!

    Wanted to say thn but thought will wait till u put up on blog... alse u'ld say tht i snoop arnd and all
    :P

    ReplyDelete