Tuesday 19 August 2008

SO LONG!!

They could easily call me tall. Coz I am that. But no. They are adamant when it comes to the choice of adjective. And they love to call me the long one. Seems like I am some sort of guinea pig in the current state because of a thyroid experiment gone wrong. But I can't helop it. I am long.

This accusation was first inititated by our very own James. He went, "She's so long man!!" And the rest is history. They even attributed my beating them at Table Tennis to my being excessively 'long' and not once did anyone acknowledge that I really struggle to get every point. Suravi actually says it is unfair. Well, all I have to say is that the grass is always greener.... She still does not accept the 510 pact.

So here I am. Long as a reed. I can't help it. I can get shorter or longer. So curse me as much as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment